Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2015



Hello my fellow crafters an quilters and hookers. Just wanted 
to take a moment to share my current projects with you all.

I just finish this small simple banner that is a combo quilted penny rug and I'm working feverishly to finish this little wall hanging rug punch for the 4th also. 
Seems like my projects just keep on coming and what I want to do and what requests I am getting don't always coincide.

I really enjoy my quilting but it is a long process since I hand quilt everything it takes a little longer. 
I dearly loved making the Hawaiian quilt for my daughter and just finished a lattice quilt for my youngest daughter. 
Life and love goes on. 
Tomorrow is Fathers day and the first day of Summer.
Happy Summer Solstice. 






Almost done with this one.


1 comment:

Jan said...

Please check the older posts. You can see what I have been doing last year.