Followers

Monday, January 18, 2016

Its Monday, 

Time to wake up sleepy boy. Its Monday again and I am off to a 
great beginning to another productive week.

I am working on a quilt that I believe the name is Five and Dime quilt 
by Kansas Troubles Quilters, Lynne Hagmeier, designer.
I started this a while back but I am determined to finish up some projects in
process


I am also working on a shawl for my niece.
Its called a Bohemian shawl and it sort of takes me back to my hippie days. 
Mine is a tad different in design but I am still loving it. It hangs
better when it is held up. Its a loose crochet almost 
a filet crochet. The yarn is so popular that I
am having a very difficult finding it in stock.Just was notified today that my source 
now has it it stock again.Yes, I was a hippie and I relish the 
memories of that
era.
Well, I started this shawl and then I totally ripped it out it wasn't laying right so I started it again. There wasn't suppose to be any ruffles in it and it was suppose to lay flat with points. Now it is perfect the way I wanted it and If you go to August 1st, 2016 you can see how it turned out. Its done, packaged and ready to send to Sheri Starnes my niece. .

So I have a lot on my plate and need to get busy. Kids are taking there
morning naps and its time to head to the studio.



Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Look forward to all of your comments. Feel free to share.

CAESAR SHOP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.