Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

My thrift store find

I found this awesome memories book at the thrift store the other day. It was white with lots of grime on it. It is a brocade fabric that is covering it so I decided to distress it. I think it turned out great and I am going to put a nice  small punch needle project in the little window opening on the front of it.
I will post pictures of it when I get it completed.
I think that since to opening is so small I will use a single thread punch needle and try and do something that will appeal to anyone. But, it will probably have a lamb on it. You know me. Heheh

2 comments:

Gayle said...

That will be an awesome project - and I think a lamb will be perfect for it! Can't wait to see it all finished.

Ladybug said...

Wonderful find...Love Junk finds...
and re-purpose.. Finish project
will be awesome..Your so talented
my friend.. :-)

Blessings / Hugs
Ladybug :-)