Yes, it has been a slow process in creating the look of a woven bee skep. I finally finished that part and now onto the rest of the creation. I stitched on a few of the bees but not completely sure if I like the way they look. Would love to hear your comments on those. I will be adding tongues on the bottom with a bee on each one. Then a backing and stitching on the outside with three little tabs for putting a dowel so that it can be hung.
This is still a work in progress so I will post more as I complete it.
Everything seems to take so much time. I am trying to be patient but I need to stay off the computer and get busy with my projects more.