Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Working on new punch needle project and my other WIP

I am working on a new punch needle of a James Christensen art work. He is one of my favorite artists. Very fun whimsical creations. He is also an writer, professor, and a man of many talents.
This is the one that I am making into a bag. It is called "Grace" I love the neutral colors. and I can see it as a nice little hand bag.
I have also been working on my Swedish woven afghan too. I think it is good to have several different projects going at once so you don't get bored or discouraged with one thing.
Here is an updated photo of my afghan.
It is about half done and I hope to complete it before Christmas so I can either give it as a gift or snuggle under it myself, haven't decided yet. I always end up giving away everything I make so I might just keep it for myself. heheh.

Oh yea, I have a couple other projects to complete too. One is a cross stitch family tree for my daughter and of course my rug hooking of Wallace.
So I guess I better get off the computer and get busy. 
Besides that, Phoebe wants to go for a walk. She always want to go for a walk.
Gotta love her

No comments: