Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Back to the Swedish Weave

Well, I am going to try and finish up my Swedish Woven Afghan for another gift if I can. If not, Well there is always next Christmas. I am not going to stress out about it as its not worth it to stress myself out about anything. After all, When has getting stressed out EVER helped anything??? Its hard on your nerves and your body too. One day at a time and don't try to rush into the next. Just make the best of every day. That is why GOD gave us 24 hours. Time to rest, and time to play, time to work and cherish what we have.

 I am sitting here watching The Golden Compass. I love this movie and I love the Polar Bears.

I am also working on a Crocheted Popcorn hat. I have been searching for so long to find the pattern and finally found it yesterday so I downloaded it. I will show you when its done.
Hope you all have a great Christmas season and remember to keep the Christ in Christmas. That is what it is all about anyway, right??

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Jan,
Wishing you and your family a very happy Holiday season!
Enjoy,
Barb