Followers

Friday, September 7, 2012

Yep, its been a month and I can't believe it

Wow, where did the time go? I have been so busy sewing and creating and I guess thats what its all about. I have been working on critters, aprons, skirts and more. Seems like as soon as I finish one thing I am off and running on the next. I guess that is a good thing. At least I don't have time to be bored. This is my latest completion and a few of the others that I have just finished.

This is Vinny the Vulture. He is made with a heavy fabric that is then painted and he is stuffed with polyfill and wings are attached with sinew and buttons. He has a barbwire necklace and is attached to the 6'+ walking stick with more barbwire. He also has vertibreas and other bones hanging from his necklace. Very much the original vulture.
Here are a few more of the creations that I have recently completed.
My Steam punk Owl.
An apron I made for a baker friend.



Clara crow and her pet mouse Pocket.
Always at my feet. 
Until next time, have a great day.

2 comments:

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

You do amazing work! The owl is my favorite. I always seem to have a puggle snuggled up right next to me, even when its hot as heck. :-)

Jan said...

Oh, you have a puggle too? Would love to see a pic of it.