Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2015

I am going to try and get busy, and start working my blog more than my FB. Its amazing how addicting FB can be. I have to just give it an hour a day and get busy working my projects again.

I am working on things to put into my Close friends newly reopened shop that will be called the Three Old Crows. It is a re-purpose furniture and many other vintage items that will be for sale along with some new old vintage design creations of mine. I have already made many items for her to display.
 Rosey Owl

Corseted Crow
Lady Caw Caw


I am now working on some Fourth of July hooked rugs and penny rugs. There will be many more of my creations to keep me busy for a while.

I will do my best to keep you all updated.
Hope you will all check back in with me and help me stay away from FB. ERRrrrrrr.... makes me crazy sometimes.
Oh yes, I am also showing my Beaded works in the Three Old Crows too.

The African Rose Gourd


Beaded Sword fish bill
Over and under the Sea.



No comments: