Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

My newest Subject for a new punch needle pattern

Doesn't this nice woman have the kindest sweetest face. She will be so much fun to put into a new punch needle. The little Amish boy went to Linda Stubbs at Prairie Flower Farm
http://prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/ as Linda is the one that took the photo and allowed me to convert it into a pattern for my punch needle. Don't you just love the decoration on the screen door next to the lovely Woman. That is a picture in itself.
I am going to be listing some of my finished punch needle pieces on my selling blog in the next few days. They are ready to be applied to what ever you choose.

I unfortunately forgot to take a photo of the completed Amish boy prior to sending it to Linda so she has promised to take a photo of it and put it up on her blog. I used a little artistic license and added a little stream in it.

1 comment:

Gert said...

Oh I just saw the Amish Boy on Linda's website...you do amazing work!!!! I just love it!!!

Blessings...
xoxo Gert