Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

All American as apple pie," American Pie Designs"


Well, I am always a day late and a dollar short, but I just discovered and awesome website for all your stitching desires and instructions. I am sure that many of you have already discovered this great web site but I just did and I am passing it on to my fellow followers and readers.

It is called " American Pie Designs" by Melanie Pinney. She is an awesome designer and craftsman. Be sure to stop by there and check out all her wonderful designs and work.
http://americanpiedesigns.com/
She has a great free pattern offered just now it is a Santa punch needle but I could also see it as a rug hooked design or even a Penny rug design. Here is a link for here free Santa pattern.
http://www.americanpiedesigns.com/PUNCHNEEDLESANTA.pdf
 Her designs are like her name says, American Pie.
Check out her web site.
http://www.facebook.com/notes/american-pie-designs-by-melanie-pinney/a-new-rug-hooking-project-and-some-gifts-for-you/181998425190270?ref=nf
Thank you so much for your great knowledge and website and the sharing of your knowledge.
Have a great day all you Punch drunk Needle workers. heheh
~Hugs and blessings ~

2 comments:

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

I too love American Pie Designs. I own a punchneedle pattern, but haven't started it yet. I'm so afraid I'm going to screw it up! lol!

Melanie Pinney and American Pie said...

Jan, thank you soooo much for blogging about my designs! And thanks to Michelle for her wonderful comment. I'm so happy you like my patterns! --Melanie Pinney, American Pie Designs