Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My newest WIP

Yes, I am working on another Swedish weaving as I gave my last one to my dear friend.
This is my newest project. I can't wait to get to the big part of the design.
Patience, patience, patience.


I  am also expecting my big win from Ebay today. Woo hoo, can't wait for that either. This is what I am expecting and I will take another picture when it arrives.
This is what is coming from My win. Loads of great supplies for my needle punching.

That should keep me going for a bit, Ya Think ? ? ?
Have a great day everyone and just remember,

"Whatsoever The Hand Findeth To Do, Do It With Thy Might"
                                            Ecclesiastes 9:10

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Wow! That's a WHOLE bunch of thread! Looks like you hit the jackpot with that ebay bid!