Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Update of witches hat and some bad news


Good news is that it is coming along just great. I have had to resort to using some good wool for the background as I just don't have enough wool in the right color to do it the way I want it  so Yarn will have to do this time.
Now the bad news is that old OCCD is kicking up again. I just saw this picture and can't wait to get this finished so I can get this one going. I want to do a Halloween rug hook of this picture for myself. I think it would look great, hanging on the front door.


   Don't you love this picture. Its not mine but I think it will make a perfect rug hooking.
Oh well, I am doomed to be  OCCD inflicted and will just have to live with it.

1 comment:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

The hat is lookin wonderful! as far as bein an OCD artisan well yep sign me up for the support group too and throw in some ADDD with it ! lol I cant wait to see that crow finished I think it will be amazing! Happy creating! hugs lilraggedyangie