Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Well, I have my wool now.

Now I can really get going on my Sweet William Wallace, as I received my wool yesterday in the mail. I feel like a little girl in a toy shop.
I spent a little while working on it last night but kept falling asleep with the hook in my hand so decided it was time to go to bed. I plan on doing a lot of hooking today. Geez , it feels funny saying that. We have been so indoctrinated into thinking there is only one meaning of the word. Oh well, you all know what I am talking about, I HOPE ! ! ! heheh
Check out all this great wool and she cut it all for me too. Now look out Wallace you are going to come to life again.

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

Good Afternoon Jan

That's amazing!!Bet that set you
back a little hhheheheh How are you
keeping the wool ??
Looks like you some type of wooden hanger with holes in it
hummm :-) The Wallace rug is going
to be awesome..
Blessings/ Hugs :-)
Ladybug .....