Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My newest WIP

Yes, I am insane I admit it but there is no remedy for what I have. It is OC at the worst, or maybe the best. heheh
I saw this awesome antique wool purse on Pinterest and I decided to try and reproduce it using the penny rug fashion. Now that I have it in progress, I can't decide whether or not to make it into a runner or a purse. Help me decide. It will be lined with a soft sage green fleece. or matted onto another piece of felt if I make it into a runner.
All suggestions appreciated.
I love the look of the purse but just not sure if I would get the use out of it that I would with a runner. I could sell it.
What do you think???


1 comment:

~*~Leanne~*~ said...

I love it! A girl can never have too many purses...so I vote purse. It's so cute and different you have to show it off!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You asked what Red Velvet cake taste like...it's just a smooth, silky, plain tasting cake...it's the color that makes it different and the cream cheese frosting. You can make the cake any color.
Enjoy your day,
Leanne