Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Punch work is done, Yea!



Well, the Needle Punch is done, now I am just waiting for the picnic basket to arrive to plan on the application of the piece to the lid of the basket. I still don't know what the basket condition is like but I want it to be a primitive nature so it doesn't need to be perfect.
I plan on lining the inside of it and putting a batting on the underside of the lid and then cover it with a nice coordinating fabric and make little pockets that you can put pins and needles and a little pocket for the scissors and Thimble. Okay, I have all this in my head now I just need to get the basket so I can pull it all together.
I am tired now so if I were like my sweet Baxter I would be doing this.




Now I am off to finish my penny rug purse. I have half of it done.

No comments: