Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

OMG, has it been that long. I guess we just get tangled up in our lives and forget to let others in. I have been working on several different projects and will try and up date a little later today. This is the current work that is taking up my time. It is a Bee Skep that I am doing in penny rug fashion, however the skep itself is taking a little longer then anticipated.
This is just an early peek and I will post more later.
Have to go to a Tuesday Tea Party but will get back with you all later.

2 comments:

Ladybug said...

Jan you forgot to stop by and
pick me up for the Tea Party
HEHEHHHEHHHH Hope it was a fun
and enjoyable time...

Can't wait to see you projects
you are so talented...

Hugs...
Ladybug

Linda said...

Hey Jan, just stopping in to say hello, and see what you have been busy with! Love that hand bag you made! I love all your crafts!