Followers

Monday, August 29, 2016

First one is done. Woo Hoo

Don't you love it. I do. For not knowing what I was doing when I started out, I think it came out pretty nice. I have two more to complete now. My neighbor is very pleased with its outcome.

Here is # 1






                                                                                                                                                                       

So with all three completed. the daughters will get an opportunity to choose which one they want to use under their tree. The one in the middle was the original one that I made the initial pattern for the others. 
I really enjoyed making these and from what I understand all the daughters loved
the ones that they chose for their special traditional Christmas tree 
skirt,
Merry Christmas to all the Edmonson Daughters.

No comments: