Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Good Tuesday Morning My blogger friends.


Good morning everyone.
Sit down and have a cup of coffee  with me.



I hope that your day will be a productive and rewarding one.
I have lawn work to do today so I know mine will be productive. Not so sure how rewarding it will be, since my body will pay the price in the end.
I have several open lilies today and it is August 2nd. I will have to remember that for next year. August 1st was the grand opening and today is really grand!

I have started another shawl for my daughter Julie. I hope I can get it done faster than the first one. Sheri, yours will go out on Friday. That's payday and that's when I can afford to ship it.




Phoebe and Baxter woke up full of vim and vinegar this morning. They are always ready for whatever comes along. Except baths. hahah


So, I am off like a dirty shirt to start my day. Hope to see lots of comments when you stop by for a cup of Java and an English Muffin or Bagel.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to smile at someone, its catching. It spreads like wild flowers.

2 comments:

Stephani Shaver Vouras said...

Hi there Jan, stopped in to say "hello". I'm glad you are blogging, you sound happy.
Sleep good.

Jan said...

Oh, I am so glad to see you stopped by. I hope you drop by often. Its not like FB where you see everyone but at least you know who your real friends are that will take a moment to stop by and say Hi.