Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's done!

Yea, It's all done. Now I am going to attach it to a vintage sewing box. That seems to be the perfect spot for it since it has to do with Wool and Flax both are sewing materials.
This is a picture of the finished Punch Needle before I apply it. This is the basket I am going to attach it to. I think its going to be awesome and I will show you a picture of the finished piece a little later. This basket has a handle that I removed and trying to decide on a new handle since the old one would go into the PN piece. I am thinking that I could attach cording to each corner and then a handle in the center where the cording meets at the top?????? I need to give that some thought too.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Jan - it looks like this is a pretty big size! It's going to look great attached to that sewing basket - can't wait to see how you do it!